Health Club Update
Health Club News
- Personal Training: Members can now avail of a free personal. During this session the trainer will go through topics such as previous training experience, Goal setting, style of training the member likes/dislikes, Strategies to help the member achieve their goal and how the trainer can help.
- November Personal Training Offer: For the month of November members will receive a free 30 min personal training session when they purchase a 10 pack of 30 minute PT sessions. End date 30/11/2020.
- Group Fitness: Thank you to everyone who has been participating and following the Covid-19 guidelines we must follow. There has been the introduction of the waitlist which presents members a second opportunity to book into the classes they wish to attend.
- We are currently looking into options that will ease the demand on the booking system so that members will have a better opportunity to book into the class of their choice.
- Exercise Physiology: Members are able to avail of a free consultation with our in house Exercise Physiologist Alex. The key role of the exercise physiologist is to provide a treatment plan to help the reduce the effect of pain caused by an injury or chronic illness. If you feel like you would benefit or would like to learn more about the benefit that exercise physiology offers then make sure to get in touch with the centre and we can arrange an appointment for you with Alex.